On Sunday afternoon we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. I don't know what inspired us, I guess it was Gracie! But we bit the bullet and went. Everyone had a great time, and by the pictures you can see I mean EVERYONE!!! I think they should make their new slogan "Where a Dad can be a kid!" Mike was cracking me up! He had all the kids playing their tokens on the machine that he wanted them too play it on! It was like he was in Vegas! Joey thought everything was fun, so he was running everywhere! They all came away with some "really cool" prizes! Gracie got a princess crown, Cole got a helicopter toy and well Joey and Mike contributed their tickets to the Gracie and Cole! I just got a kick out of watching everyone else have such a good time! 
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Mike looks like a little kid in a big fat kid suit!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Oh just kidding...sorta! Looks like fun!
Okay, first of all - I LOVE THIS SONG! It makes me want to watch Jungle Book right this very minute :) Yeah, Mike really looks like he just got done having the stomach flu...Did he really or was that just a ploy to get you and all your kids out of the house? Haha!
You're such a good mom to take your kids to Chuck E. Cheese's on a Sunday night! Next time you go - CALL ME!
I know isn't it funny how Dad's live through their kids...like Sage's new motorcycle uh huh like it is really for Sage...but I love it! One of the best things about being a parent is getting to relive childhood...but boy do they have more things than us or what! See you in a couple of weeks!! I am so excited..I am coming over with Mom and Dad, no Jr..he is scattering his friends ashes that weekend..and it is his birthday so he is going camping with the guys!
Post a Comment