Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby shower

This past Saturday my Mom and Aunt Karen threw an amazing family baby shower for my cousin's wife Rachel and I! Rachel and I are both due in Septebmer. The 12th and the 18th! The race is on! The shower was at the Winery and was so much fun. I can't believe how many great things I got! You would think with the fourth baby that I wouldn't need anything, but it's amazing how much you do need! Thank you thank you to everyone who was able to come! I enjoyed seeing all of you so much! I feel like now I can really get ready for baby to be here! I can't wait to meet him/her!

My cousin Mia made this amazing diaper cake! It is so cool, made all out of diapers, blankets and sleepers. Everything on it is usable! Thanks Mia, Andrea and Sonia!




I think both Granny (Aunt Karen) and Mimi (My Mom) are wanting another grand daughter to even things out! Both Rachel and I have a girl and then two boys! I know both Ani and Gracie are hoping for girls!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Wow Katy! The real cake and diaper cake are both awesome! I'm so glad you got some good stuff! I am getting so anxious for your new little baby to get here - another sweet Isley baby for us to love :)

Colleen said...

I agree, both cakes look awesome! I just noticed your count down widget...24 DAYS!! WOW!! Moments away...are you ready. Wait, of course you are! Can't wait!