Thursday, August 7, 2008

Anyone want a burrito?

This has become a favorite! Roll me up like a burrito Daddy! Or a hot dog Cole says! It's kind of fun to watch them try to wiggle out!




4 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

Cute! You are going to need some bigger blankets/rugs...I can't believe how big they are getting!

Ali said...

Ha! Super cute pictures. That is one of our favorite things to do, as well. Why is that anyway? I think you're gonna need a bedspread for that new baby to wrap up in...poor mama.

Colleen said...

I'd like one...or two!! Monkeys!

Emma said...

It's called HotDog, Cole is right lol. I remember us doing that when we were little, we'd use that big nasty brown blanket that Danny has now. When I think about it though, it might have just been you and Danny rolling me up and leaving me to get out just so that I'd stay out of your hair, not sure. Either way I had fun lol.