We took a few of Cole's friends and went to Chuck-E-Cheese for his birthday! To be honest I was dreading it because that place can be soooooo crazy, but Wednesday night was a great night to go! We played and played, had pizza, ate cupcakes and opened presents! I can't believe Cole is 6 years old! He is growing up so fast! What an amazing little boy he is! I wish I had taken some better pictures, but oh well, here they are! I was a little busy chasing Eli the monster around! He was happy as long as he was going or had cake in his hand! :)
He made quick work of opening presents!
He made quick work of opening presents!


















7 comments:
Katy, the pictures turned out better than you think. :) And I am so happy you all had a great time! Seriously, how can you not have a little bit of fun at Chuck E. Cheese? And what is it about the daddy's always hogging the tokens? Our daddy does that too! :) Happy Birthday Coley...this family loves you to pieces!
It looks like Cole had a lot of fun! I agree with Ali, they are good pictures! Happy Birthday Coley! Can't believe you're already six!!
Happy Birthday Cole!! Glad you had fun and won lots of tickets!
:)
Cute pics! I can't believe he is six ~ it seems like he was just born! Looks like is was a great birthday celebration.
Happy Birthday to the Coleslaw man! I'll be sure to give him a huge birthday hug when I see him, although he's been a little stingey lately about giving out hugs lol. Love you kiddo!
I still remember driving over when he was born and it was snowing...when I turned around to come back home they had closed the pass for blasting and I had to spend the night in my car on the mountain...but it was worth it to see Cole...I can't believe it has been 6 years already!!
I love the boot pictures...Sage likes to get in her dad's boots and try to walk in them, but they go to her armpits practically...lol..hope to see you soon
Oh and Uncle Norris always steels tokens too so watch out!
Post a Comment