Gracie looks forward to this night all year long! She was so excited today she could hardly contain herself! The Father Daughter Ball! Mike has taken her every year since she was a year old. I think they have only missed one year. They make a special night of it, going out to dinner and then dancing! She hasn't gotten home yet, I'm sure she will keep her Daddy dancing as long as she can! She is so blessed to have such a wonderful father who does these special things with her! These memories will last a life time!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
aww Gracie you look so beautiful!!!
Hannah is looking forward to her special night with her daddy too :) I think you look like a princess and cant wait to hear about your special night:)
What a wonderful and sweet memory!!
Ummm, I am crying.
How did my Gracie grow up so fast? She really does look like a princess! I am so happy she gets to do this special thing with her daddy. Hope they had a blast!
I know I told you already but I LOVE what you did with her hair! It's too cute. I'm going to try to do something like that with Avery for Easter I think. Depends on how motivated I am lol. She looks very cute!
Gracie, you look just like a princess. I hope you and Daddy had the best time ever. What a blessing to have a father who loves you sooo much.
Post a Comment