I love this time of year! It's so pretty outside, the weather is amazing and the kids love the pumpkin patch! We went with Emily and her girls, my cousin Jani and her baby, Mary and Faith and Fiona my friend Holly's little girl! We had a great time just letting the kids run wild!
The kids had so much fun running through the straw bale maze and petting all the animals! Eli was totally taken by those pigs! They were cracking me up! I think they were having a stare down! :)
Notice Avery and Joey fighting on the bottom. I think Avery wanted to be in the hole that Joey was in! And then there's Faith and Eli, happy as can be!
Cole holding Mallory, Gracie holding Reagan, Faith holding Layla, Fiona, Avery, Eli and Joey
Faith and Gracie posing on the pumpkins!
The kids had so much fun running through the straw bale maze and petting all the animals! Eli was totally taken by those pigs! They were cracking me up! I think they were having a stare down! :)
Notice Avery and Joey fighting on the bottom. I think Avery wanted to be in the hole that Joey was in! And then there's Faith and Eli, happy as can be!










4 comments:
I had fun at the pumpkin patch yesterday! Glad we got to go together, was thinking that might not happen lol, but it all worked out! And you're right abotu Avery and Jo, either they love each other, or they are ticked off at each other lol. Cracks me up most of the time. Love ya!
We had fun, too!! What a great group of kiddos!
That last pic is the CUTEST! Glad you guys had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. And that it didn't rain on your or anything! Seeing the pictures of your kids makes me realize how much I miss you all!
Katy,
The picture of you & Eli on Em's blog is wonderful!
Glad to see you guys had such fun at the pumpkin patch, too. :)
Post a Comment