Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Carving and The Best Toy EVER!!

Okay seriously if you have little one's you "NEED" this toy! I was watching Em's girls while she went to get a few groceries and they were a little unhappy so I pulled out the ball popper and they were all happy as can be! Even Gracie and Cole play with this thing all the time! It's great! Look at all those happy kids! LOL We had one when Gracie was little and over the years it broke. Eli got another for his birthday and I had forgotten how much the kids like it and was surprised at how much the big kids still liked it!
Cole trying on Avery's goofy eyeball glasses

Here are the finished pumpkins top to bottom left to right: Hannah's, Joey's, Payton's, Gracie's and Cole's.


The kids had so much fun tonight carving pumpkins! They are getting so good at doing it! They LOVE gutting them which thrilled me because that's the part I hate! Even Eli got to get his hands in the guts a little! He was saying ggggg for yuck! It was pretty cute! Our friends Andrea, Hannah and Payton came over to join in on the fun! I think all of the pumpkins turned out great and the kids did a great job!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Very cute pumpkins! But I'm still trying to figure out exactly what Cole's is LOL. I still get to gut all our pumpkins, but I don't mind too much. Thanks again for watching the girls tonight! I love ya!

Ali said...

Those are awesome!! I love the pic of all the kids kneeling on the table...very cute! I'm so glad you all had a fun time doing it. It is a tradition that will never get old, isn't it?!

Judawn said...

What great pictures ~ your mom looks great! I laughed about Charlie too, poor guy he musta bout died of embarassment (Sp?)lol I love the first picture ~ it reminds me of when we'd line all the kids up on the couch for pictures at Babies & Brunch!