Okay Okay so I'm a few days late, and it's been bugging me so I better just join in on the fun! I have a very very messy messy playroom, the kids go pick it up by throwing things up on the shelves and pushing things into the closet. I think they problem is that there are too many unused little toys that need to go to a new home! So... my project for the week is to get this playroom cleaned up and get these unused toys to a new home! If you want to join in on the fun go to my cousin Becky's blog sign up and cheer on all of the other W.O.W. ers! :) Here are some scary pictures of the playroom as I sit and stare at it now!
Friday, May 15, 2009
W.O.W playroom or junkroom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Go Katy Go! That room is so cool in that you have all those shelves and it is kind of "off" the main house. I was telling Jr that I wanted a room of shelves like that. Good Luck! Can't wait to see the finished project
Good luck! I have no idea what to do with my wow... I've been trying to think of a project that I can do that doesn't cost money lol, but everything I want to do costs too much money! Anyway, I think next week I may try to figure something out.
Oh my gosh, you are such a pig. Hahahahaha! Just kidding, of course! I really do hope you can do something cool with it! Mia's right, you have all those shelves to work with, which is awesome! Can't wait 'til I can come over and check it out. Love ya!
Niiice! At least it looks like your kids are having fun in there! Good luck! I can't wait to see the after pictures.
Post a Comment