Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweet summertime? Well... almost!



Here's a picture of Eli watching the kids swim in the pool!


Our pool is finally open! It is even warm enough to swim in now! I can't believe how quickly the weather can turn over here. It was in the 50's two weeks ago and yesterday was 90! What better way to end a day of swimming than a campfire and some marshmallows! here are some pictures of us enjoying the pool this weekend! Come and swim anytime! :) In the video Gracie is taking the first jump off the diving board of the year, (sorry I'm a dork and forget that I can't video tape with the camera sideways!) and Joey is showing you what happens when you swim all weekend and you are two! :)



5 comments:

Ali said...

That video of JoJo is soooo funny! I can't believe he didn't actually fall asleep! We are ready to come swim!! Can't wait!!

Megan said...

How fun!!!!!!!
Happy almost summer!

The Jernigan Family said...

Very cute! But now it is raining over here...what is up with that. You can't get too excited or you scare the sun away. Cant wait to get Sage in your pool...she loved it at the beach. Love you, hope your WOW project is coming along!

Emma said...

The video of joe is hillarious, but I wasn't laughing nearly as hard there as I was when the video of Gus came on sideways LOL. I'm still laughing. You're such a goober.. Can't wait till this weekend!!! Let's make lotsa moola!

Judawn said...

Great video Joey! Your pool looks great. We just swam yesterday. No one wanted to get out. lol Your kids are all sooo cute ~ and growing sooo fast!