Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally lost her front tooth!



Gracie has been working on these two front teeth for months in fact I think about a year ago she told me they were loose! So it was very exciting for us to see it get looser and looser! She was so funny a few weeks ago (I'm late getting this up), she decided that she was not going to go to bed until that tooth was out! She wanted us to tie floss on it and tie it to a door knob or something. Well... you can watch the video and see what happened! Am I a bad Mom? LOL I was laughing so hard, and the expression on her face is priceless! Mike is such a good sport to pose for these pictures. His tooth will be fixed hopefully within a month or two. He had an implant and is waiting for the dentist to give the go ahead to finish it. He does wear a "flipper" so he doesn't always go around toothless! Gracie thought it was so funny that they were both missing the same tooth!



6 comments:

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

That was so funny. Tell Gracie she is beautiful without that tooth. She is alot prettier than her dad. LOl

Emma said...

That is too funny. The look on her face when you close the drawer is priceless lol. Chad and I are both cracking up. love ya gussie girl

The Jernigan Family said...

I remember that wiggler when we were clam digging. Uh I hate loose teeth, I was cringing saying "Don't do it Mike" didn't see you coming...you are lucky it came out! LOL...you will have to come visit when Sage's are loose. I am glad you have this video to show the boys..lol...Love you guys!

Ali said...

Our whole family watched that a few times, and we were laughing 'til we were crying! Gracie is soooooo beautiful! And I KNEW you were gonna close that drawer! You sneaky little thing!

Oh, and Hunter said "girls must go through a lot more pain than boys"...ha! I was like, "Honey, you have no idea..."

Heidi said...

Oh, that video is so funny. I had asked her at the Haylee's birthday party if she had tried string tied to a door knob. I didn't think she'd actually do it! Very brave girl there! Ethan lost another canine Saturday after golf and Dan stuck it in his pocket. Well I think you can guess what happened to it! It got very clean in the washer and broke in the dryer! Ethan forgot about the tooth fairy the next morning as did mom and dad! Needless to say the tooth fairy finally showed up two days after it fell out!!

Judawn said...

What a great video ~ that will be so fun to watch over the years. Luke was watching with me and said, "Don't ever do that to me!" LOL I like their matching teeth ~ Ryne has the same missing tooth and flipper!!!