
I thought I would quickly get a picture of all four of my kids this morning so I could update my blog, well, you wouldn't think it would take so many to get a good shot, but I think I snapped about twenty pictures until I finally gave up. Either someone wasn't looking or someone's eyes were closed. They gave me a good laugh though! And the winner is...










3 comments:
That is hilarious! I can just imagine you standing there with your camera saying, "C'mon you guys!" Haha! Aren't you thankful for digital cameras? If you were doing that with film, you'd pay for a whole roll with one good picture on it!
Glad to hear your kids are feeling better...mine are sick now!
what incredibly adorable children you have. I just love cole's smile. How did you keep Joe there so long duck tape??
Very cute, I know what you mean. My camera must have a delay so she always moves or blinks. By the way I think Eli is bigger than Sage..lol..we have to get their pictures next to each other next weekend! Love ya
Post a Comment