Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party

Meet Elijah the pumpkin, Gracie as Ariel (Little Mermaid), Cole as Captain Jack Sparrow, and Joey as Spider man! We had the funnest Halloween party at our house last night. The kids ate pizza, went trick-or-treating and then came back to a spooky house with a witch where they bobbed for apples, pinned the stem on the pumpkin, went pumpkin bowling, and felt the ooey gooey brains, fingers, eyeballs and liver of a dead body: ) They ate doughnuts, caramel apples, candy and more candy and drank cider! It was a blast!
Even Nana got in on the costume wearing! I don't know how we are going to beat this next year!



4 comments:

Ali said...

Okay, that picture of Nana is priceless! I'm so sad we couldn't come...the boys would have had a blast! Maybe next year!

Also love the makeup job on Gracie, Coley's costume looks adorable, and that pic of Eli in the bucket is great!

The Jernigan Family said...

So much fun, and I will say it again, you are crazy. I love the makeup on Gracie and Cole, and the one of Eli in the bucket! You should do it again next year and we will bring Sage! You could have you annual 4th party and Halloween, because you are the only one nuts enough to do it! Good job, looks like everyone had fun! Love ya

Amanda said...

Katy it looks like you all had a great halloween. I love your family picture at the top too. Very cute. Little Elijah is growing fast

Jeff Haynes said...

Oh my goodness Gracie looks soooo pretty as Ariel!!!! Can't wait to see you all I was thinking of coming up there later this week or the beginning of next week. I will call and let you know. Oh yeah and I LOVE the family picture at the top too.