The following was posted at Mike's job last week. Mike is such a good sport. We all get a good laugh at his expense. Of course, he is the one who posed for the picture! LOL Hope this gives you all a good laugh too! Just in case you can't read it, here is what it says:
Have you seen this man? He answers to Mike...He is one of Townsend Controls "Special" workers. Very friendly, gets confused easily. Last seen in Pasco shredding paper. Easily distracted by shiny objects, likes bunnys. If found call 1-509-Ree-Tard.
I like bunny's
Our family at Columbia Industries dearly misses our Mike. He is completely harmless and wouldn't hurt a deer. Mostly because he can't hunt very well. If you have any information about his whereabouts please don't call.










6 comments:
What a goober. I love the 1800REETARD. Love you Mikey, thanks for being a good sport lol. I'll have to show Chad tonight. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it.
Ok so pretty much everything about that is totally TRUE!! HAHAHAHA!! Well except the liking bunnys part. Easily distracted by shiney objects - TRUE! Can't hunt well - TRUE. Harmless - TRUE!! Bahahahaaaa need I go on?? Mike you are a good sport...yes, but still a complete GOOBER! Funny stuff!!!
Mikey, who's a goofy goober!! LOLOLOL We love you, anyway!
Aunt Karen
That's probably one of the best pictures I've ever seen of Mike...haha!
He is a good sport isn't he?
We love you too Mike!
Oh my gosh Katy...I think laughing that hard just helped me pass my kidney stone! What a dork, so funny! I like the mainly because he can't hunt that well...and the please don't call. Too funny.
Mike, you are the BEST sport. Love ya, Nana
Post a Comment