Sunday, October 26, 2008

6th Folder 6th Picture


I got this from my friend Cassi's blog http://joeandcassi.blogspot.com/ and I thought it was such a great idea. This picture is of Gracie helping me do dishes! It was taken in August of 2004. Look at those cute chubby cheeks! What a good little helper she was. She is still a good helper, but only when she wants to be! : ) So tag, now it's your turn! Can't wait to see all the 6th pictures from your 6th folders too!

2 comments:

Emma said...

That picture is super cute. Her little curls, awe. I sure hope Avery's mullet goes away before too long lol. I'm gonna do the 6th picture 6th folder thing right now.

Ali said...

Oh, look at those curls! I remember Gracie and Hunter running around together when they were that age just like it was yesterday. That is the cutest picture ever!

I wonder what she would say if you asked her to do the dishes today? I know what Hunter's answer would be.