Well, I did it. I have been thinking about it for a few months now thinking where would I find the time, and if I had the time, is that what I would want to spend it on! But my cousin convinced me! I had to try it for myself. I think it's such a great way to keep in touch with people, share photos and meet new people with the same intrestes! So here I am! I hope I can be a good blogger : )
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
Yippee!!!! I get to be your very first comment! : )
I'm so excited that you are going to be blogging. It will be a great way to keep up with what is going on in your life.
Love,
Becky : )
Whoooo welcome to the world of blogging!!! Have fun and I look forward to seeing pics of the kids!!
Amber and Jeff
YEA!!! I'm so glad you are joining our world!! It will be fun to see pictures are keep updated on your family!
I'll check often...
Love,
Angie
You bloggerboober! Just kidding, someone had to to it right? Hey you like to scrapbook??? OMG! What a cowinkeedink!
Sending some love, well to you and the monklets but NOT Mike!! LOL
Weena
You did it! Okay, so I don't want to drop by at 4:00 in the afternoon and find you still in your pj's madly typing, with the children crying and hungry. :) Just kidding - I can't wait to see those great pics of three of the cutest kids I know. Plus, you could do some month by month pics of your belly! Just kidding again. Love you guys - ALI
Wow look at all of your comments! We will have to bump our way through this together, but it looks like a lot of fun. Give a call if you guys are going to be this direction during Spring Break maybe I will meet up with you. I will check often
Love ya
Mia
Hey Katy,
Wow congrats on the blogging. You are ahead of me. I cannot believe you are expecting again. Congrats to you and mike and the kids. I hope all is well. We are in the process of moving so I will chat soon and get in touch with you soon. Congrats again. Miss you.
Love
Mary McDonald
Post a Comment