Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our new toy!

Mike did a little side work and traded his time for this motorcycle! The boys saw it in the garage but Mike told them that he was fixing it up for a friend. When he got it going he took it out back and told the kids to come take a look. Cole asked if he could try it out and Mike said "sure it's for you guys!" The look on their faces was so funny!! Needless to say they were all pretty excited!

Mom and Dad even got a turn!

Cole was hilarious! He really did a great job riding it but the look on his face when he came around was pricelsess! It was one of those "this is so fun but I'm afraid I might crash" looks!

Joey and Eli LOVED it, but they are a little to short to do it by themselves, they had a few willing drivers though! Gracie only gave it one try. She almost ran into the fence which I'm sure would have done more damage to the fence than to her! But that was it, from then on she said "I'll just watch!"

2 comments:

Ali said...

LOLOLOL! Cracking up at Gracie...and you...and Mike. And the pic of Coley's face is just priceless! Something they'll never forget, that's for sure. Mike is a good daddy for doing that for his boys. :)

Emma said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to ride it too! lol. I love the look on Coley's face :)