
I would like to share this link that I saw today I hope the blog poster doesn't mind but she said everything more perfectly than I could say about our friend Beka Feth. http://bubbas02.blogspot.com/2011/06/wonganis-hope.html
Monday, June 13, 2011
Wongani's Hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
The LORD works in mysterious ways... While I was working on Beka's blog, trying to come up with a solution to the background problem, I thought, "I'll go look at Sissy's."
What a relief it was to see your link to Beka's friend's blog and all the pics she had posted! They're perfect for the first post because they tell a graphic story. I'm needing pics to start Beka's blog and sending them to me would eat up all her internet units, so this is really helpful! I copied them to my Picasa program!
Little Naomi's story is so heart breaking!! The sooner we get this going, the better!
Love you!
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment