Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A little late but not forgotten!

Gracie's birthday came and went like a whirlwind this year! I can't believe that my first baby my only little girl is nine years old!! Where have the years gone? March 12th will always be such a special day, the day God blessed me with my first child and made me a Mommy! This year we were sooo busy on Gracie's special day it was crazy! She had a basketball game followed by a piano concert and finally the big party! She has been asking for almost two years to have her party at Garland's Gymnastics! It's a great place and the kids have so much fun! The best part is that the birthday kid gets to be harnessed into the bungee and shot across the room! Gracie was so excited about this she could hardly contain herself! The party was a hit and I think everyone had a great time!
The best part of the party to me was giving Gracie her tickets to the Taylor Swift concert! Mike thought it would be a great gift and told me to try and get tickets! I did and am so glad! I have never seen such pure excitement on her face as I did then! She was beaming and so excited! We have to wait until September to go, but it's going to be great, just my girlie and me! :) Happy Birthday to the best daughter a Mom could have! I love you Gracie! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nedra said...

I've been waiting to see Gracie's special birthday post!! It was sure worth the wait!! Thanks for sharing some of your family fun!!
Happy #9 Gracie and wishing you many, many and many more!!

Mama Mimi (Dana) said...

Gracie is so special to me. God really blessed all of us when she was born. Happy birthday Gracie. Can't wait for our "Sparkle Makeover" Day. Love, Mimi