I know I keep saying I'll be better, but summer has really been so busy! I at least have to share a few pictures on the latest addition to our family!! His name is Bow and he is our 4 month old Beagle puppy! He is so sweet and we have all been thoroughly enjoying him!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Love, Love, Love Bow. He is so stinkin' cute! The boys & I can't wait to meet him. He is the luckiest dog in the world to have a family like yours to love him.
He's such a sweetie. and you can tell he's in love with you guys already too!
What a cute litte guy! Gracie just looks like her life is complete... now with having such a sweet puppy to love every day! I'm sure by now that she has found out that part of her love for Bow is cleaning up after him! LOL!! Looking forward to meeting him real soon! Love and Hugs to you all!! :)
Post a Comment