
There has been lots and lots of swimming going on at our house this summer! The kids enjoy it so much and so do I! Joey has improved so much this year! He is now swimming all over just with arm floaties on and going under water too! He attempts flips on the diving board and actually completed one off of the side of the pool which shocked me completely! I told him not to try that again!! :) Eli likes to hang out on the steps and throw things in the pool! Gracie and Cole are swimming on their own needing no help at all! They are totally comfortable in the water now which makes it great for me! We have had lots of fun with friends and family this year in the pool and are realizing that the summer is quickly coming to an end. We have one more camping trip planned for this month and then school starts!













3 comments:
Nice background! Hope it was easy and didn't give you a panic attack like it did me. Love that pic of Joe holding Layla...so funny! And thanks for letting us come swim, my boys always have the BEST time at your house. (And I like coming there too, actually). :)
You can hold my baby boys anytime you want! It might be a little awkward tho, lol!! It's hard to believe summer vacation is about over! I bet your kiddos have some nice summer tans from swimming! Hope you guys are having a blast at the cabin.
Yes, I love the, "Iwaholit" from Eli LOL. Thanks so much for all the help this summer. Love you!! See ya this weekend :)
Post a Comment