Cole
Wow, I can't believe how fast summer has gone by. Today my big kids started school! Gracie started 3rd grade and Cole started 1st grade! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
This house is sure going to be quiet....well....not really! I'm sure Joey and Eli and the little guy Chaz that I watch will keep me on my toes!
This house is sure going to be quiet....well....not really! I'm sure Joey and Eli and the little guy Chaz that I watch will keep me on my toes!










3 comments:
Did you straighten Gracie's hair? She looks absolutely stunning as usual lol. Coley just looks like he's ready to cause a little mischief LOL. Love those kids.
Gracie looks like she is ready to go for a photo shoot...not the first day of school!! Cole looks like he is ready for any challenge... and will make all the little girls in his class giggle as soon as he walks thru the door. What cute & adorable children you and your sister have!! :) I'm so happy that I get to see and enjoy the special times !!
Whoa, Grace, where ya going there girl? College? :( She is so beautiful, Katy...inside and out.
And then there is Coley. How could you not love a kid with that smile?! I truly hope this year is one of their best. Praying for ALL of our children as they start this school year. May God protect and keep them safe every minute!
Post a Comment