I have been a horrible blogger lately! I am going to try really hard this week to catch you up on the past month or so of the Isley family! I hope you enjoy some of my favorite memories!
I caught Joey giving Cole and Fiona a ride on the tricycle!
We finally got our pool opened up. It has been such a cool spring and summer so far that we haven't been swimming as much as other years. I actually haven't even been in yet...to cold for me! The kids don't seem to mind the cold though!
My sister's dog Marge had a litter of puppies a few months ago and Em brought them down for a couple of days so we could play with them! The kids had a blast with them and were sad to see them go!
Joey and Avery were "quietly" sitting in the playroom where I thought they were watching a movie when I came in to to see this! Joey had scissors in his hand and was cutting Avery's golden locks! He was a little irritated at me when I took the scissors away. He said "Mom, I'm not done, her hair is still long!" Oh man.... sorry Em! I guess it's good I caught it before he was done! ;)
My friend Andrea brought over this delicious chocolate cake to fulfill my pregnant sister's craving and then they left it here! Well....the next morning Eli decided he was going to have some of that cake! I walked into the kitchen and this is what I saw! I think he likes chocolate as much as his Mama!
I caught Joey giving Cole and Fiona a ride on the tricycle!
We finally got our pool opened up. It has been such a cool spring and summer so far that we haven't been swimming as much as other years. I actually haven't even been in yet...to cold for me! The kids don't seem to mind the cold though!
My sister's dog Marge had a litter of puppies a few months ago and Em brought them down for a couple of days so we could play with them! The kids had a blast with them and were sad to see them go!
Joey and Avery were "quietly" sitting in the playroom where I thought they were watching a movie when I came in to to see this! Joey had scissors in his hand and was cutting Avery's golden locks! He was a little irritated at me when I took the scissors away. He said "Mom, I'm not done, her hair is still long!" Oh man.... sorry Em! I guess it's good I caught it before he was done! ;)
My friend Andrea brought over this delicious chocolate cake to fulfill my pregnant sister's craving and then they left it here! Well....the next morning Eli decided he was going to have some of that cake! I walked into the kitchen and this is what I saw! I think he likes chocolate as much as his Mama! More blogs to come! We have been so busy since school has been out! Trips to the ocean, family reunion and our annual 4th of July party! I'll try and get those posts up soon! Hope you are all having as much fun this summer as we are!










1 comment:
LOL, I didn't realize you took pictures of "the haircut" lol. He does have quite a pile in his hand doesn't he? And I'm still upset about that chocolate cake. It's my fault, I should have taken it home. I'll ahve to steal some of the reunion cake when I come tomorrow to make up for it lol. Love you
Post a Comment