Maddi, Hayden, Haylee, Joey, Eli, Gracie, Ethan and Cole
Good morning sleepy heads!




We had so much fun over Memorial weekend! We were able to go spend the long weekend up at our cabin at Goose Prairie. We were a little worried about the weather but it turned out to be perfect! Mike's parents joined us on Saturday and Dan and Heidi and the kids on Sunday. There was a lot of playing in the creek, roasting marshmallows, fishing, throwing rocks in the water and just good old outdoor fun! The kids did not want to come home! I have to say that I was ready for a shower though! We are looking forward to many more weekends like this!










7 comments:
How fun!! I have to admit... I'm a little jealous that you and Em have that cabin! I wish there was somewhere that was "ours" that we could go whenever we wanted to just get away. Even if it wasn't technically OURS. Just a spot that we like, ya know? Anywho, looks like tons of fun! I can't wait to take Haylie and Connor camping for the first time. Oops! And Maggie! Haha... guess I'm gonna have to get used to adding her name! :D
Hi Kate,
Its great to see new pictures of you guys! It looks like you had lots of fun. Getting up in the mountains looks wonderful! Can't wait for school to get out so we can do the same. And we're looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Looks like so much fun! I'm looking forward to taking the girls up there this summer more! Fun day trips to the cabin!! So glad we bought it! I can't wait to use the fire pit lol!
Looks like tons of fun! These are times the kids will surely remember forever! You are such awesome parents to give your kids these experiences. Love & miss you!
Looks like you guys had a great holiday! We're hoping to get Reagan out on her first camp out this summer!
I want to come up with Charlie one of these times. Let me know when you guys are going. I know Charlie would love it too.
That sure was a lot of fun! Sorry we forgot about the worms in your car! After we left we asked Madd where she put the worms and she said "I dunno!" Dan and I looked at each other and said uh-oh" Thanks for sharing your day with us. We really enjoyed it. :)
Post a Comment