
We fit in some quick Easter egg coloring when we got back from our trip to Lincoln City!

Easter Sunday we went to church which was amazing from the moment we stepped through the doors until the moment we stepped out! There is no better place than our little church in Mabton! We have the most amazing people there! It was such a great way to start our Easter! Celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior! After the service we headed up to my Mom and Dad's for an egg hunt with all the cousins and some yummy Easter dinner! Thank you Mom and Dad for making it such a great day! The kids had a blast spending time with all of their cousins!
3 comments:
There is nothing better than family. We love you guys.
So happy you had a great Easter...you are absolutely right about our church...there is no place better! Love you!
Well I'm glad one of us is keeping up with the blogging! lol. I still need to add a few things. I had so much fun with you at the beach and of course on Easter! Couldn't ask for a better sister. Love ya! And I love those stinkin kids of yours. I actually think my kids love you more then me too... lol. At least Mallory and Avery. Layla is still up for grabs!
Post a Comment