Okay this is gross and embarrassing, but here it is Beck! Another W.O.W project ready to be started! I vow to get this gross fridge cleaned out within one week! Go check out the other W.O.W participants and cheer them on! Becky is hosting this again and anyone can join in! So join the fun, get some nagging project done, and possibly win a Starbucks gift card too!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Okay this is gross and embarrassing, but here it is Beck! Another W.O.W project ready to be started! I vow to get this gross fridge cleaned out within one week! Go check out the other W.O.W participants and cheer them on! Becky is hosting this again and anyone can join in! So join the fun, get some nagging project done, and possibly win a Starbucks gift card too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
You are a good sport! My refrigerator looks just like it. Someone spilled syrup under the veggie bins over a month ago, and I still don't have it cleaned out.
: )
Have fun making your fridge pretty and shiny.
Go, Katy, Go!
Go get it Katy!! lol
Awhile back, one of the kids spilled soy sauce on the crisper drawer slide and it was glued together for about a year!
You think that is dirty?? LOL. My fridge is terrible. A pop can exploded a long time ago and the syrup got underneath the glass on the bottem shelf.. still haven't cleaned it up completely. Maybe this should be my wow too? lol. Good luck!
You are your mother's daughter. Heidi and em's sound worse than mine though. LOL. It's usually the last thing I ever thought of when you kids were growing up. I grew a really great crop of mold. I could have saved the world from every bacterial infection known to man.
Go Katy Go...I need to do this so bad! But I think I will leave this job to Jeramy...lol...I think of the Jon and Kate plus 8 episode where she said she spent 4 hours cleaning the new fridge...that was a little OCD. Can't wait to see the end product!
Ha! Great project. My fridge looks quite similar! Cant' wait to see the sparkly finish!
Post a Comment