I have never been much of a green thumb but this year I'm motivated and my motivation is Topsy Turvy! I don't know if you have seen the commercials, but I have and they actually have me convinced that I can grow a garden! So Mike bought three for me and some tomato plants, green peppers and cucumbers. This week my goal is to get them hung and growing and most of all not to kill them! Let's see what happens! :) Check out the other W.O.W participants on my cousin Becky's blog and cheer them on. Here's to yummy veggies this summer!











8 comments:
I have never heard of Topsy Turvy. I'm excited to see how it works for you. Thanks for playing along. Go, Katy, Go. Grow, plants, grow!
Love,
Becky
I checked out their website and they look totally cool! And no weeds to pull ~ so even better. lol Good Luck
Go Katy Go...just be sure you don't plant things too soon. We learned that the hard way. we usually wait until around mothers day. I am going to get a few of the topsy turvy things...I saw a strawberry one, did you get a pepper one too? Can't wait to see the results!
Those things look sooo cool!! You will have to fill us all in on how well they work! Living in gov't housing I would never eat anything I grow in the ground!! Too much military waste!! HEHEHE! By the way you are right!!! 12 weeks!!! You know me...I have never been good at secrets!
Great goal! Can't wait to see the results! ANd home grown veggies taste AMAZING! Especially cucumbers. I am so dissapointed in store bought veggies now. And I always kill plants...house plants really. Gardening has given me confidence again! I hardly did anything in my garden last year and I still had yummy stuff to eat. It's amazing how God has set everything up to work, He waters, gives light and takes care of His creation! Good luck!
Wow, look at you! Can I pick some cucumbers when I come? Will you be my own personal Farmer's Market? Good luck! If anyone can do it, it's you!
Fist of all, I want to say that your kids are ADORABLE! Cute pic!
I'll be interested in hearing how this topsy turvy thing works for you. I've heard they're very slick. :) You'll really enjoy the veggies this summer. There's nothing like fresh veggies.
Way to go!
i'm jealous of your topsy turvey's. I'm going to have to get some for myself!
Post a Comment