Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break



Spring break went way to fast! We were able to spend a few days with my Mom and Dad and we had a great time! Of course I forgot my camera there so I have no pictures! I can't believe how cold it was when we were there! It actually snowed on my way home on Wednesday afternoon. Crazy weather! On Wednesday night we headed to the cabin where it was snowy and wet, but it was still fun! Poor Cole was sick the whole time so pretty much looked like he does in the above picture for two days straight! Poor guy! We came home to beautiful weather and Gracie and her friend Hannah got a hold of my camera and had a little photo shoot! I know they are small, click on them and they will get a little bigger, but they were just to funny not to post! Hope you are all enjoying the spring weather like we are!
Posted by Picasa


4 comments:

Emma said...

Looks like you guys had a great spring break! I wish I'd a been able to go to the cabin with you guys, next time :). I guess Pa's not sure if they are selling the cabins or not now. He was just over here and I asked him about it, anyway, I'll talk to ya about it later!

Colleen said...

Looks like fun at the cabin...but who's the extra kid? LOL

Ali said...

LOLOLOLOL! The picture of Gracie in the tree is hysterical. And poor Coley! He looks super sick, poor baby. :( Glad he's feeling better now. We wish we could have spent some time with you during spring break...sorry it didn't work out. The boys are already saying that once school's out we're "going to Katy's for pizza and swimming". Haha. Except Coop says he's bringing a grilled cheese because he doesn't like pizza. :) Love and miss you all!

Piovesans5 said...

We missed you lots!!! Looks like you guys had fun!! See you this weekend