We had an exciting fun and busy weekend! On Saturday we got to go up to Granny and Pa's and spend Easter with the Andrews family. The kids always have so much fun because when we all get together there are seriously like a billion kids! Okay not that many but wow, it's amazing how this family grows! Granny and Pa had so many things for the kids to do from a big egg hunt to pinatas! I think they all went away from there with way to much candy! It was great to see some of my cousins that we don't get to see very much! Eli is one of 5 babies born in the last 8 months. It was fun to see them all together! : ) Sunday morning I was up early to make hot cocoa and monkey bread! We woke the kids up and piled them in the car (in their jammies) and headed to the sunrise service at church! It was really fun and although Joey was exhausted by 3:00 this afternoon I wouldn't have done it any other way! The kids loved that they were able to wear jammies to church! Mike's family came over this afternoon for a BBQ! The food was great and again, the kids were able to hunt for more surprises that Grandma brought! All in all it was a wonderful weekend where we were reminded of all that the Lord has blessed us with! Happy Easter everyone! He is risen indeed!
After we got back from Sunrise service the kids hunted for eggs and the candy eating frenzy began! :)
I think Elijah enjoyed his first Easter. He got to play in the grass and play with his cousin Ella! The babies on the couch are all of the most recent cousins!
Joey had a blast! I love his age because they see an egg and get their eyes fixed on it and pass up 5 others just to get to that one! I think he was helping Avery check out her eggs! I'm sure he wasn't stealing candy... :)
Gracie has so much fun with all of her cousins. Tonight before bed she said "it feels like Christmas!" I think the Easter bunny visited to many times! :)
Cole got a little practice in before Sunday. First he had his pre-school egg hunt, then Granny and Pa's and finally our house! I think he could be a professional egg hunter! That kid can sure eat some eggs!










7 comments:
Hi Kate,
It was so great to see you at Granny & Pa's! I knew there were a lot of kids there but I'm amazed how many are lined up in one of your pictures. The picture of you, Joey, & Eli is sweet. See you again soon.
Oh my gosh, the picture of all the kids lined up is priceless! That's probably not even all of them! And I love the picture of your kids in their jammies, all except for JoJo...where are JoJo's jams? Glad you guys had a fun weekend. I sure do miss you!
Well... when you pick up a sleeping toddler from bed, put him into the car and don't change the morning diaper... LOL You get pee running down his legs by 8:00 at church! :) So he was in a pair of sweats that I had in the back of the car! Good thing Grandpa wasn't holding him when that happened! :)
Great pic's Katy!!! We had a great time and glad that you were there!! See you in a few weeks!!
I love you pictures! You can see how much love there is and how much fun you all are having!!!
It was fun on Saturday. Next year maybe we'll get two Easters together! Glad you guys ahd a great Sunday. And yeah, I'm sure Jo wasn't stealing Candy from Avery, because we all know how Avery would have reacted LOL. See ya soon :)
I love all of these pictures (and your new signature) : ) I'm glad you had a great Easter.
Just wanted you to know that I got my WOW post up if you want to play with us. : )
Love ya!
Post a Comment