You did a great job Mom!!
Proud Daddy of 3 little girls!
Mallory LeeAnn (Right)was born at 4:56 pm on January 5th weighing in at 5#15 oz 19" long with little sister Layla Celeste (left) born at 5:02 weighing in at 4#14 oz 17 3/4" long! They are beautiful and look just like big sister Avery! I'm so proud of you Em! You did awesome! Both babies delivered naturally! Mallory was head down and Layla was breech so Dr. just pulled her out feet first! She has her big sister to thank for blazing the trail! :)
Mallory LeeAnn Barnhart
Layla Celeste Barnhart










4 comments:
Ohhhhhh, they are sooooo cute!! Emily looks beautiful!! I love the names! When do they get to come home? I'm glad you got to spend the day there with them, I bet you're anxious to see them and hold them again, aren't you?!
Oh my gosh! I can already see their personalities! Mallory will be the spitfire full of mischief, and Layla will be the sweet, quieter one! I think Layla looks like Em! Thanks for including me in their birth over the phone, you guys! Rachel can't wait to see their pictures! And we both can't wait to see them in person!
Love you guys!!
They are BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish that I could have been there! Well, I am glad they are here and I can't wait to see them! U Look great Em.
Yeah! You should totally come over! Why don't you just wait til it's a nice day and then you guys just head on over! (If you don't mind short notice...) We don't! I don't know what you guys have goin on during the week..we just have gymnastics on Fridays and other than that, nothing really. Just give me a call! :) CUTE babies, btw.
Post a Comment