Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Photo shoot



I took off Eli's clothes today and he loved it! He was grabbing his toes and wiggling all over! I love all of his little rolls and I wanted to try and capture them on camera. I really need to get him in to have his pictures taken, but this is better than nothing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katy,
Those are beautiful pictures. I thought you had taken him somewhere for pictures until I read your note at the end.
Eli looks so much like Mike! Does he roll over already?

The Jernigan Family said...

Eli reminds me so much of Gracie in these pictures! What a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Love you!

Becky Avella said...

He does look like Gracie! : ) Ben-Ben's favorite toys are his toes, too. : ) Cute pictures!

Ali said...

I told you he looked like Gracie!! From the very beginning I was saying it. Glad everyone else thinks so now too. Eli is such a sweet little guy. I loved holding him the other night, even if it was just for a few minutes!

Hughes Family said...

He is too cute. I can't belive he is Mike's offspring.

Elaine said...

oh my goodness Katy, what a doll! I LOVE chubby babies!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

CUTE!!!