Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The more the Merrier!

Abby and Gracie ready to go to Mike's cousin's wedding on Saturday!
Berg and Joey chasing each other naked in the back yard! I think Berg was going to retaliate with the bat! Joey wouldn't quit picking on the poor kid all week. Sorry Berg!
Joey and Samantha taking a ride on the scooter!
Blackmail Berg!
Goofy Cole, never a dull moment with that kid!

We had a very very busy week last week! On Monday my friend came over with her daughter to visit! I don't get to see her much since she moved to Vegas, so it's great to have a chance to catch up. Later Monday my cousins came down with their kids, and then on Wednesday my cousin Abby came to stay! There was never a dull moment! We had a great time and hope they come again soon! Everyone left on Monday and it was so weird to have an empty house after a week. The kids were pretty burnt out and actually didn't even want to swim on Tuesday! Unfortunately I didn't get a group picture. I actually didn't get very many, I think there was just so much going on all the time, that I forgot to pull out the camera, but here are a few I have to share! So I don't have any pictures of the other four kids that were there, bummer! Mo and Dawn if you have any to share let me know!

5 comments:

The Jernigan Family said...

I am sorry, that CAN NOT be Gracie in that top picture. She looks so old, oh my gosh.

Ali said...

Yeah, does Grace have makeup on or what? Whoa! That one's gonna be a heartbreaker, you know that right? As long as it's not my son's, haha! Glad you had so much fun and didn't go into early labor!

Katy said...

I know, Gracie looked way to grown up! She did not have makeup on, but my cousin Dawn straightened her hair. She is so tan and so blond right now. If Mike had been home he probably wouldn't have let her out of the house! I could see that night that I was in for it! LOL

The Jernigan Family said...

I know, I showed Jeramy, and he kept saying "that isn't my Gracie". She looks so beautiful with her hair that way...I agree Mike better get his shot gun ready...tell her Aunti Mia and Uncle Norris love her and that she is growing up WAY too fast!

Emma said...

That was fun the day I was there, but half the kids weren't there either lol. So have you gone another day yet without any extra kids? lol, At least you had Dawn and Mo there. Quit having people over, you're wearing me out haha. Kidding. See you Sunday!!!