Joey enjoyed eating, eating, eating, oh and eating! He had free reign of the yard and was outside all day! He loved every second!
Cole, the awesome big brother that he is, shared his burger with Avery and Joey, spent some time with Uncle Joe, roasted marshmallows to make S'mores, and got to do some sparklers!
Bathing beauty Gracie enjoyed her time in the pool, eating s'mores, doing sparklers, and her and her friends had a little nail stand set up! Free manicures! They were handing out fake money so you could pay them!
We all had such a great time. Lots of family and friends to celebrate the 4th with! We had some great food, nice weather (until the wind started blowing) and lots of fun! I even got my cousin Becky to jump in the pool with me! She is such a good sport! (We are both about 8 months pregnant!) Here are a few videos I took with my digital camera. I don't have sound, but you will still see that fun that was being had by all!
Avery and Joey enjoying their food!
Mike giving Gracie and Hope a ride in the pool!
And finally Joey taking a little dip in the baby pool!














3 comments:
Hey I was there!!! What a nice day it was! Yummy yummy yummy food too. I love your mom!! Oh and hey Nana's potato salad was delicious too. Everything was! I ate like a cow! (what else is new) The kids swam and swam and swam allll day! And I thought the sparklers went well...lol. Thanks for the party!! Now...go have a nap!
Aw - I wish I'd been there!! I'll bet those kids had a ball - and slept well that night, too! Nice Dolly Parton song...it's about as cheesy as my Bob Seger, I'd say.
Hey, I was there, too! : ) We sure had fun! None of my pictures turned out very well, so I was glad to see you got some good ones. (I'm glad no one took our picture in our swimsuits) I like that your video doesn't have sound. It reminds me of all of my mom's old home movies from when we were kids.
Thanks again for the fun!
: ) Becky
Post a Comment