This past weekend we spent three days at Ohanapecosh campground at Mt. Rainier. I don't think the kids have ever had so much fun!
Gracie and her friend Lars were little speed demons on those bikes. They named the hill that they rode up and down at least a hundred times "Can't stop crash hill" It was very fitting considering Cole took a pretty big spill on it! We hiked and Gracie enjoyed the fact that she could actually read the signs herself!
Cole I think got dirtier than anyone else! He and his buddy Leif both took big wipe outs on their bikes skinning their lips, knees and elbows, but both go back on right after and rode again! Mike got a new motorcycle and took Cole for a little spin!
Although Joey was not feeling well the day we went up he was loving the camping life after he felt a little better! He loves being outside! My friends daughter McKenzie took over and watched after Joey the whole time, which was a nice little break for me!
Gracie and Cole along with the other kids got Jr. Park Ranger badges which they were pretty excited about! We ate lots of junk, roasted a lot of marshmallows, hiked, biked, played and played! It was definitely something that we are going to try to do every year!










3 comments:
Oh, gosh - it looks like you guys had such a great time!! I love the pictures of Gracie and Lars...did they have a sleepover because Lars said he was gonna ask her to sleep in his tent. LOL. We miss you guys like crazy!! I'm comin' over sometime soon, I promise!
YAY, I'm back lol. Of course it still won't let me post a blog. Anyway. I love the lastest blogs. It's going to take me a while to catch up though!! See ya tomorrow maybe.
Looks like fun Katy. How'd you like driving up there with 3 kids all by yourself? Molly hates the car lately...UGH!!
Post a Comment