Sunday, June 1, 2008

WOW

I figured I would give it a shot. My cousin Becky is hosting another Within One Week I will... I decided to join in this time. So my goal is... Within One Week I will clean out my garage and make space for three cars! We lived in Prosser for seven years in a little house with a single car garage. I was thrilled when we bought it of course because having a garage to park my car in seemed so nice! Well by the time we had lived there for one year the garage had been taken over by Mike's camaro "project"car. Ugh, I was so annoyed, but oh well. Well last year we moved into a new house with a three car garage! I thought even with the camaro I will be able to park in the garage! Well until this weekend I was, but then the camaro which was stored at a friends shop, had to come home to live with us! But hallelujah, Mike decided to sell the camaro so it sold, will be moving back out of the garage, and I should be able to clean it out, organize it a bit, and get three cars back inside! So that's my goal, clean organized garage with parking space for three cars within one week! Here is a picture of the dirty mess I have to get working on!





5 comments:

Emma said...

Oh my gosh, that garage it DISCUSTING! You definitely need to do something. Kidding. It's actually not too bad, and like I said before I wish I had a garage to dirty!

The Jernigan Family said...

Go Katy Go, but don't over do it...that looks like a lot of heavy lifting!!! Our garage is going to be a HUGE undertaking too, I've been suppose to be able to park in the garage since we moved here!

Good luck, and like I said don't over do it you big fat pregnant lady. lol

Love you

Colleen said...

Make Mike do some of that work too. Turn off his video game and kick his butt into the garage!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Becky Avella said...

: ) I"m so glad you are playing along, too! Yeah...make Mike do any heavy lifting. Can't wait to see a picture of your car parked in there! : )

Go, Katy, Go!!!

Love,
Becky

Ali said...

I can't believe there's even any room in there with all that "stockpiling" you've been doing! Just kidding. I'm glad you have seven boxes of Suddenly Salad.

Seriously, though - the girls are right. Make Mike help you! Love you and miss you like crazy!!!!