Well, we did it! We got the garage cleaned out and have three cars parked inside! Mike pulled through! There actually wasn't much I could do, I swept! He moved big things and selling the camaro definitely helped! Here are some pictures of the finished product. Mike's car is missing, but he does park in there too!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










10 comments:
Your Garag looks great! Tell me, what is the difference between a garag and a garage? You should take pictures of your pool before and after the fence is up too!
Hey that's a great idea Em, I will have to do that! A garag is when a dirty garage is clean! It's French! LOLOL
You guys are too funny!
Whatever it is called....it looks great!
Thanks for playing along, Kate!
After Mia adds her link to the Mr. Linky I'll draw for the winner of the Starbucks.
Love you!
Becky
Nice!! I will have to use these pictures for motivation for Jeramy so I can park in the garage too
Wow! Looks great! Can I park my car in there too? Haha! You should take a picture of your stockpiling shelf, though. The viewers would really want to see that I think. Okay I sound like Junie B. See ya tonight!
Here's another comment for ya.
Oh, and since you judge your blogs by the # of comments you get (just like me), here's another comment... were you shocked to get on here and notice you had 6 comments?! Haha! See you later!
For sure Ali! I was like 7 comments, holy cow! Your'e in for it Missy! See ya in a bit!
now it's 9!! LOL Looks good Katy...ok ok and Mike too! What's up with Mike's motivation lately...seems like he's actually NOT been playing a whole lot of video games lately. Bahahahahaha!!
Whoa, ten comments - that has to be a record. And thank you for the extra comments on my latest blog, you little turkey! Have you had some time on your hands, missy? HMM?
Post a Comment