Ever since Gracie has learned to ride her bike with out training wheels, Cole has decided that he can do it too. So off and back on again went the training wheels for a few weeks, and now they are off for good. He is so little, it is funny to see him riding that bike with no training wheels. He has no fear, so crashing wasn't a worry to him. He did that plenty of times, and just got back up and tried again until he figured it out. This was taken last Thursday, now he is crazy stunt man on the bike, saying look Mom, one hand. He is so proud of himself!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
What a big boy! I love the cheesy grin at the end! I think I saw a glimps of the prego belly! Soon we will be down to double digits!! Love you guys
Okay, I am CRYING, I'm so pround of him!! That little turkey is so determined, isn't he? Tell him Ali says good job! Now can your kids come over and teach my six year old how to do that?!
A helmet - YES - good thinking with that boy!!
oh and....
Faithfullllllyyyyyyy!!
I loved the phone call he gave me. It was sweet that he wanted to tell Emma! :). He's so dang determined lol. Stubborn little guy. I was so bored yesterday, my internet wasn't working and my phone line was all messed up. AH, so glad it's nice today.
Post a Comment