Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just having fun!

Here are some pictures of the kids outside this weekend. Cole can't get enough of his bike, Joey figured he would push his cousin Avery around in his stroller, and Gracie riding her scooter! I have to say that it should be hot enough to swim right now, but I am going to enjoy this cool great outside weather while it lasts! I hate the heat!

Today the kids were playing around with blankets and Joey crawled inside, they drug him around and carried him around then rolled him up like a burrito! He loved it! Sometimes I think being the smallest is definitely the most fun!

3 comments:

Ali said...

We also enjoy rolling our kids up like burritos sometimes :) I'm so glad I get to see pictures of your kids so often. It makes me feel like we're not so far away from each other - even though we are!

Colleen said...

MMmm yummy Joe Joe barritos!! Little monkeys! I can't wait to hopefully see them more often this summer when the kids get out of school...finally! It's been a long year. But summer is finally here and I for one am looking forward to it.

Emma said...

I need those pictures of Joey and Avery lol. Remember when we were kids and we used to roll each other up in that big brown blanket, I think we called it a hot dog though, and then we had to try to get out? Or maybe you and Danny just did that to me lol.